Monday, September 27, 2010

Quick Post Before Class

Hi. I just want to give you some quick information about me before I go. These past few days have been really stressful for me and I'd appreciate some prayer. What's done is done so you can't pray now that it would have happened any better, but tonight I leave for my upcoming class: Adventure Based Camping.

The camp is from this Wed to Fri at Vision Valley Camp about an hour and a half north of Sydney. I'll be a camp leader in charge of 5 little boys and I'll be with them for 3 fun days. It is a Christian camp but not a lot of the kids that will go have heard about Jesus. So, I will have a great influence on them by the way I live and profess to live about Him. We will have some time to discuss important topics and I would really like to know I'm being supported with prayer.

Also, I have become ill over the last few days and I don't want that to distract me from being a great leader to these kids! I've been so busy with trying to work ahead with my other classes that I haven't had time to go out and buy cough medicine or see a doctor. Pray that I get through these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment